A program created by Goldie Hawn, MindUP™ provides an understanding for teachers and students of how the brain works, why it is important to take brain breaks and encourages mindful action in the world. It creates a positive environment for children to learn, grow and contribute to the community around them. MindUP™ helps children to be reflective on and understand their own behavior and that of others.
- MindUP™ is science centric and evidence based
- MindUP™ is grounded in Neuroscience, Positive Psychology, Mindful Awareness and Social & Emotional Learning
- MindUP™ has 15 lessons that are brought to life by a teacher in the classroom
- MindUP™ provides an immersive discovery experience along with daily practices
- MindUP™ drives positive behavior — improves learning and scholastic performance while increasing empathy, optimism and compassion
(From the MindUP™website)
For more information please visit: https://mindup.org/