Along with Better Together and Friends of Tesseract, taking the tax credit helps Tesseract today and tomorrow. These are all ways parents and friends can make a real difference for the school.
Arizona residents can give this wonderful gift of education at no cost through the Arizona Tax Credit Program. We need your help to spread the word. The Tax Credit deadline is April 15.
Here’s 9 ways you can help:
- Watch and share Mr. B’s challenge video. If we receive $150,000 between March 24 and April 15, he will shave his head bald!
- Share this Facebook post with your friends and network.
- Speaking of Facebook, consider changing your cover picture to promote the Tax Credit. We currently have this one on our Tesseract School page.
- Ask a neighbor, colleague, family or friend to take the credit. Remind them it is at no cost to them.
- Forward or share this email with your friends and network.
- Print out this Tax Credit brochure and share it with your friends and colleagues, or post it in a common area (with permission, of course!).
Start a trend! Use the hashtag(s) #baldisbetter #taxcredit #tesseracteducation in your social media posts.
- Or, to be eligible to win a pizza party for your child’s class, post pictures of your Tesseract student with one of the hashtags above and tag @Tesseract Tiger. We will announce a winner on April 16.
- Take the credit yourself. Click here to get started.
If you have questions, we are happy to help. Please contact Sharon Hunger at 480-991-1770 or email@example.com.
Take the credit today. Choose education. Choose Tesseract.